Harry Potter: Revenge of the Son
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: Revenge of the Son

A more serious, mature Harry Potter RPG.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A boring day

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harry Potter
Unsorted
Unsorted

A boring day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A boring day   A boring day - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:09 pm

Harry listened to what Tom had said. "Thats very interesting Tom. Thanks for telling me. Now are we going to head to Gringotts?" he asked. He hoped to get away from this place sooner but he has to wait for Tom to lead him. While he waits he wonders how much money Tom wants him to withdraw from his Gringotts account.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: A boring day   A boring day - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:13 pm

Voldemort chuckled "ha ha i must apologize potter Tom likes to scare people i am the Dark Lord at your service its nice to meet you like this instead of fighting dont you agree?" he sighed and looked at Harry seriously "Harry were not here to hurt you...in fact i have even forgiven you i just want you to become the powerful and great wizard you so deserve to be here if you would like i could remove a couple blocks right now if you would like? or would you rather keep heading off?" he offered

Last edited by Inferoo357 on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Unsorted
Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: A boring day   A boring day - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:20 pm

That is intresting that I have 4 more blocks then everyone else. Harry thought to himself. "Ok Release only 1 block because I'm still not sure if I can fully trust you guys yet." He said to the new wizard that had arrived. Harry was wondering if they were ever going to go to Gringotts now. But it seemed like this was turning out to be a good converstion.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: A boring day   A boring day - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:23 pm

"can do" Direj pointed a finger at Harry's stomach and Harry felt a slight twinge and a rush of energy "theres one" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: A Boring Day   A boring day - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:26 pm

"Now, let ussss go into Gringottsssss sssso young Harry here can get hisss inheritencccce" hissed Tom.
Back to top Go down
https://hprots.rpg-board.net
Inferoo357
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: A boring day   A boring day - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:27 pm

"yes of course oh and Harry please call me Direj from now on ok?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Unsorted
Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: A boring day   A boring day - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:30 pm

Yeah Harry thought because the long conversation was over. He also felt good from that surge of power he got from the one block being released. "Ok Tom lead the way to Gringotts." he said as start to get off the ground a little bit on his broom. He noticed the new wizard gave his name. "Alright Direj." he said turning to Tom afterward.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: A Boring Day   A boring day - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:41 pm

"Alright, follow me" said Tom as he started walking.
Back to top Go down
https://hprots.rpg-board.net
Harry Potter
Unsorted
Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: A boring day   A boring day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:39 am

Harry followed Tom. Finally I'm getting away from the Dursleys He thought to himself. He couldn't wait to be back in the world of magic. He seemed to fit in better there then in the muggle world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A boring day   A boring day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A boring day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: Revenge of the Son :: The English Countryside :: Number Four Privet Drive/The Dursley Residence-
Jump to: