Harry Potter: Revenge of the Son
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: Revenge of the Son

A more serious, mature Harry Potter RPG.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting...(Rayven)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raphael Penn
Admin

Waiting...(Rayven) Empty
PostSubject: Waiting...(Rayven)   Waiting...(Rayven) EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:27 pm

Headmaster Penn sat at his desk, waiting for the chance to talk with Rayven.
Back to top Go down
https://hprots.rpg-board.net
Rayven
Slytherin
Slytherin
Rayven

Waiting...(Rayven) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...(Rayven)   Waiting...(Rayven) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:38 pm

Rayven slowly walked into the Head Masters office. She was wondering if she was in trouble and thought back to how her year had been going so far. She'd been late to class a couple times, and her DADA teacher didn't like her any more than she liked him, but they had gotten along well enough...

"You asked for me, Sir?" Rayven said softly when she was finally inside the door. She stared down at his desk as she spoke only looking up quickly enough to meet his eyes once.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Penn
Admin

Waiting...(Rayven) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...(Rayven)   Waiting...(Rayven) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:43 pm

Glancing up, Raphael's features softened into a warm smile.

"Ah, Ms. Htaed. Yes, I'm glad you've come. Please, sit down. And don't look so nervous, you're not in trouble."

With a wave of his hand, a chair from the corner came to rest just in front of his desk, just behind Rayven.
Back to top Go down
Rayven
Slytherin
Slytherin
Rayven

Waiting...(Rayven) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...(Rayven)   Waiting...(Rayven) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:48 pm

Rayven sat down automatically, resting her folded hands in her lap. She was shocked by the Headmasters warm greeting and smile. She hadn't expected that at all...She smiled at him in confusion. She had never been called to the Headmaster's office before and she didn't really know what to do.

"Um...Thank you, Headmaster Penn." She said softly as she looked down at his desk again, studying the objects on it silently. She wondered to herself what this was about, if she wasn't in trouble, than why would she be here?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Penn
Admin

Waiting...(Rayven) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...(Rayven)   Waiting...(Rayven) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:54 pm

"I must admit, Miss Htaed, I've been so focused on my duties to the school I forgot my duties to the students. That's the reason I've called you here. I'd like to speak to all of the students, since we're still so small because of the war. I want your unrestrained thoughts on the school, the faculty...heck, even me. And you don't have to be afraid of punishment...because everything you say will be taken into account and treated fairly unless it endangers other students, faculty or yourself."

He stretched slightly, looking relaxed.

"So first...tell me about your classes, if you would."
Back to top Go down
Rayven
Slytherin
Slytherin
Rayven

Waiting...(Rayven) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...(Rayven)   Waiting...(Rayven) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:21 pm

Rayven stared at Headmaster Penn for a while, casually glancing around the room as she thought of her answer. She didn't know whether she should reveal her true thoughts or whether she should give the answer that was the most aesthetically pleasing.

"First off, I would like to say that the school is looking wonderful this year." She said in her soft, accented voice. She looked down at the desk again as she thought of how to word her speech. "I have greatly ejoyed the classes that I have taken so far this year. Professor Ana and I stared off a bit rough, but I believe that we will be getting along better in the future. His classes are very informative and helpful and I look forward to them each day. Professor Riddle is very...enthusiastic and caring, and he seems to want us to enjoy our potions classes. He has rather...unconvetional...means, but he seems very confident in his choice of courses, so I have complete faith in him."

After she said this she tried to remember her other classes.
"Charms is going well, nothing much to comment on, since it is mostly the stuff that I learned in my first year. I was about to go to Transfigurations when I was told to come here, so I haven't been to that class yet. By the way, I'll need you to write me a note or something to excuse me...if that's alright?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael Penn
Admin

Waiting...(Rayven) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...(Rayven)   Waiting...(Rayven) EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 7:37 pm

"Yes, yes, that's fine. Please continue, tell me about your experience here so far."
Back to top Go down
RileyPotter
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
RileyPotter

Waiting...(Rayven) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...(Rayven)   Waiting...(Rayven) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 7:24 pm

before rayven could speak another word riley busted through the door wand out "Headmaster Penn the death eaters are invading the school premisise through the library!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waiting...(Rayven) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...(Rayven)   Waiting...(Rayven) Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting...(Rayven)
Page 1 of 1