Harry Potter: Revenge of the Son
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: Revenge of the Son

A more serious, mature Harry Potter RPG.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Make Up (Rayven Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

The Make Up (Rayven Only) Empty
PostSubject: The Make Up (Rayven Only)   The Make Up (Rayven Only) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:40 pm

Tom was sitting down on his desk, playing withhis 20 ft Albino Basilisk Basil. He was waiting for the Head Girl to arrive.
Back to top Go down
https://hprots.rpg-board.net
Rayven
Slytherin
Slytherin
Rayven

PostSubject: Re: The Make Up (Rayven Only)   The Make Up (Rayven Only) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:43 am

Rayven walked reluctantly into the potions room. She didn't want to be here, spending her valueable study time to do...whatever she was supposed to do. She had finnished the first day, so what exactly was she supposed to make up? She glanced around and noticed Professor Snake already in the room. She rolled her eyes to herself and fininshed walking into the room.
"Afternoon, Professor."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: The Make Up (Rayven Only)   The Make Up (Rayven Only) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:46 am

Tom looked up at her. "Ah, hello Miss Htaed. Take a seat. Don't worry, you won't have to do any work" said Tom.
Back to top Go down
Rayven
Slytherin
Slytherin
Rayven

PostSubject: Re: The Make Up (Rayven Only)   The Make Up (Rayven Only) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:51 am

Rayven glanced around as she sat down at her table. The room looked exactly as it had during her earlier class. She was a bit confused about what she was going to be doing, since they weren't going to be working.
"Professor? What will we be doing then?"
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: The Make Up (Rayven Only)   The Make Up (Rayven Only) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:57 am

Suddenly, the Basilisk hissed. "Masssster, I want her to take care of me. Maybe I can warm her up to you" hissed Basil. Tom rolled his eyes & said "Bassssil, ssshe can't sssspeak Parssssseltongue" hissed Tom. "Yessss, but you taught me how to write with my tail remember?" hissed Basil. "Well Miss Htaed, it seems like my familiar Basil here wishes for you take care of her. That will be your permanent assingnment for tonight & every day until the end of the year. For everyday she comes back unharmed, perfectly healthy & fed, you will get 10 points & an A+ for extra credit. How is that Miss Htaed?" asked Tom.
Back to top Go down
Rayven
Slytherin
Slytherin
Rayven

PostSubject: Re: The Make Up (Rayven Only)   The Make Up (Rayven Only) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 10:12 am

Rayven stared at the professor i shock. Take care of his snake? Was he being serious? She looked down at his familiar and smiled.
"Okay." she said softly. "I will endeavor to do this to the best of my ability."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: The Make Up (Rayven Only)   The Make Up (Rayven Only) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 10:16 am

"Excellent Miss Htaed. Her name is Basil. She was the one who came up with the idea. Oh, & by the way, she understands the human language & she can write with her tail. Now, there is another reason why I called you here. Whenever I look into your eyes, I see cold, lifeless, empty eyes. Did something happen to you that you are not telling anyone my dear? If something did happen, you can tell me. I won't tell anyone, even under Veritaserum" said Tom, who looked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Rayven
Slytherin
Slytherin
Rayven

PostSubject: Re: The Make Up (Rayven Only)   The Make Up (Rayven Only) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 10:22 am

Rayven stared at him silently. Something happen to make her this way? Not hardly. She had just always been this way.

"Professor." She said coldly. "I don't have a reason for being the way I am. Sorry if it's a problem."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: The Make Up (Rayven Only)   The Make Up (Rayven Only) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 10:31 am

Tom walked up to her, grabbed her chin gently & lifted it up so he can look at her face. "It is not a problem my dear. I was just worried. Listen, you ever need anything, come to me. I will take care of whatever you need" said Tom as he smiled gently at her.
Back to top Go down
Rayven
Slytherin
Slytherin
Rayven

PostSubject: Re: The Make Up (Rayven Only)   The Make Up (Rayven Only) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 10:35 am

Ray gently pulled her chin free from his grasp.
"Thank you, Professor. I'll be sure to keep that in mind." she said in her normal tone, face expressionless.

Rayven was actually going over the whole episode in her head. Why was the Dark Lord's son being so nice?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: The Make Up (Rayven Only)   The Make Up (Rayven Only) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 10:42 am

Tom smiled & looked up at the clock. "Well, time went by fast. Take Basil with you when you leave Miss Htaed" said Tom as he returned to his desk & returned to grading papers.
Back to top Go down
Rayven
Slytherin
Slytherin
Rayven

PostSubject: Re: The Make Up (Rayven Only)   The Make Up (Rayven Only) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 10:47 am

Rayven crouched down next to the snake and wondered if it was gonna be like taking care of a pet...or like babysitting.

"I don't really know how to take care of a snake." She said softly to Basil. "I'm sorry. But you'll help me out right?"

Rayven smiled again and stood up.

"Well, shall we get going then?"
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: The Make Up (Rayven Only)   The Make Up (Rayven Only) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:07 am

The snake Basil nodded her head & followed her. Tom smiled, he knew she was in good hands.

((End Topic))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Make Up (Rayven Only)   The Make Up (Rayven Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Make Up (Rayven Only)
Page 1 of 1