Harry Potter: Revenge of the Son
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: Revenge of the Son

A more serious, mature Harry Potter RPG.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sixth Year Potions-Day 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

Sixth Year Potions-Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Sixth Year Potions-Day 1   Sixth Year Potions-Day 1 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:00 am

Tom was sleeping on his desk, hissing out some nonsense in his sleep every 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
https://hprots.rpg-board.net
Harry Potter
Unsorted
Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Year Potions-Day 1   Sixth Year Potions-Day 1 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:00 pm

Harry walked into the potions classroom. He noticed that the Teacher was sleeping at his desk. He went over and taped the Teacher to see if it would wake him. While he waited for the teacher to get up he took a seat in the front of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Sixth Year Potions-Day 1   Sixth Year Potions-Day 1 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:06 pm

Tom opened up his eyes & looked around. He saw Harry standing there. "Ah, misssster Potter. Glad to ssssee you came. I have a very sssspecial lessson ready for today'ssss classs" hissed Tom.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Unsorted
Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Year Potions-Day 1   Sixth Year Potions-Day 1 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:12 pm

Harry saw that the teacher was Tom. He heard what Tom said and wondered what was going to be so special about todays lesson. He waited for Tom to continue to tell him what he was going to do today.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Sixth Year Potions-Day 1   Sixth Year Potions-Day 1 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:14 pm

"Today we will be working on one of my persssonal favoritesss. The Chameleon Potion. Now Misssster Potter, can you tell me what the chameleon potttion doesss?' asked Tom.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Unsorted
Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Year Potions-Day 1   Sixth Year Potions-Day 1 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:20 pm

Harry had heard of the potion and anwsered. "The Chameleon Potion is a potion used by anyone not wanting to be seen. Much easier than the Invisibility Potion, this potion changes the users body, the color and the texture of anything they touch. With this effect, it makes it very hard to see the users, especially during the night. After drinking the potion it will last a maximum time of 24 hours. That is a nice potion to start out with." He said to Tom. He was glad he rembered what that potion did. Hearry waited to see if Tom was surprised by his knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Sixth Year Potions-Day 1   Sixth Year Potions-Day 1 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:28 pm

"Exxxxxcelent Misssster Potter. That is the kind of anssssswersssss I exxxxpect from all of my sssstudentssss" complimented Tom.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Unsorted
Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Year Potions-Day 1   Sixth Year Potions-Day 1 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:34 pm

Harry liked the compliment that Tom gave him. "Tom How do you want me to get started on this potion?" He asked Tom. He Knew how to make it but he didn't know if Tom wanted him to go get the ingredients or if he just needed to make the potion.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Sixth Year Potions-Day 1   Sixth Year Potions-Day 1 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:37 pm

"Go get the ingredientssss while I write the directionsssss on teh board" hissed Tom as he started writing.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Unsorted
Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Year Potions-Day 1   Sixth Year Potions-Day 1 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:50 pm

Harry heard Tom what Tom said and found the list of what he needed. The list consisted of 3 Black Rose petals, 8 drops of Dragon's Blood, Half a cup of moonstone, and 4 cups of water. He went looking through the shelves of the potion classroom untill he found what he needed for the potion. Then once he collected eveything he went back to sit down. He waited for Tom to finish the Instructions.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Sixth Year Potions-Day 1   Sixth Year Potions-Day 1 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:52 pm

"Finisssshed" hissed Tom as he put the chalk down.

The board said:

CHAMELEON POTION

The Chameleon Potion is a potion used by anyone not wanting to be seen. Much easier than the Invisibility Potion, this potion changes the users body, the color and the texture of anything they touch. With this effect, it makes it very hard to see the users, especially during the night. After drinking the potion it will last a maximum time of 24 hours.

Brewing Time: Three daysthe night before a full moon, the day and night of a full moon, and the day after a full moon.

Ingredients:

3 petals, Black Rose
8 drops, Dragon's Blood, preferably Norweigan Richback
Half a cup of moonstone
4 cups of water

Procedure:

1. Pour three cups of water into the cauldron. Put in the 3 petals of Black rose and stir counter clockwise exactly 32 times.

2. Let sit over night and through the next day. The night of the full moon, Put all 8 drops of Dragon's blood and the last remaining cup of water. Then stir clockwise 64 times.

3. the morning after the full moon, put in the moon stone and stir counter clockwise 12 times. Then let sit till night fall.

Warnings: The potion will lose its effect if it is not drunk before the next full moon. A single serving is one cup of the potion to get its full effects.

As Brandon Scott found out in 1947, if to much is drunk, instead of becoming the color/shape of the object near you, you will actually become a part of it. He lived the rest of his life with a part of a wall connected to his back.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Unsorted
Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Year Potions-Day 1   Sixth Year Potions-Day 1 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:59 pm

Harry read the chalkboard. "Ok Tom when is the next full moon so I can make my potion." He asked tom. He has to wait for it to be the day before a full moon to create his potion.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Sixth Year Potions-Day 1   Sixth Year Potions-Day 1 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 5:01 pm

"That issss in three dayssss. Taht issss why I chossse to make the potion today" hissed Tom.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Unsorted
Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Year Potions-Day 1   Sixth Year Potions-Day 1 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 5:17 pm

Harry then understood why Tom had picked that potion and he went stright to working on it. After he was done with what he could do for the day he turned back to Tom. "So Tom is there anything else you like me to do for class?" said Harry as he was glad with all that he has done that day.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Sixth Year Potions-Day 1   Sixth Year Potions-Day 1 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 5:24 pm

"SSSSSincccce thisssss isss only the firsssst day of ssssschool, you no homework today or any other classsssswork" hissed Tom as there was a knock on the door. Tom went to open it & a 20 ft. Albino Basilisk slithered through the doorway. "There you are Bassssil. I have missssed you my friend" hissed Tom in Parseltongue as he threw a ball through the classroom & the snake known as Basil slithered after it.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Unsorted
Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Year Potions-Day 1   Sixth Year Potions-Day 1 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 5:28 pm

Harry heard what Tom said. He decided he was going to leave for the day. "I will see you tommorrow Tom since I have nothing else to do today." He said to Tom as he left the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Sixth Year Potions-Day 1   Sixth Year Potions-Day 1 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 5:29 pm

(END TOPIC)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Year Potions-Day 1   Sixth Year Potions-Day 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sixth Year Potions-Day 1
Page 1 of 1