Harry Potter: Revenge of the Son
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: Revenge of the Son

A more serious, mature Harry Potter RPG.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Year Potions-Day 1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

First Year Potions-Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 3:50 pm

Tom sat at his desk with his feet up on the desk & with his eyes closed.

Last edited by Tom Marvolo Riddle III on Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hprots.rpg-board.net
HP101
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 3:54 pm

Derrek walked into Potions class and noticed a male figure sitting at a desk with his feet in the air.

"I'm Derrek. Would this be the Potions class?"
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:08 pm

The mans hand pointed to a seat & said "Take a ssssseat. We are going to disssssscussss potionssss. There will be none of that fancy wand waving here. However, I can teach you to bottle fame, brew glory & even sssstopper death" said the man as more people piled in. "My name issss Tom Marvolo Riddle III I am a Quarter blood. For thossssse that are to thickheaded to undersssstand math, I am 1 fourth magical blood & 3 fourthssss Muggle blood, making me a Quarter Blood. My father wassss a SSSSSlytherin & a Half Blood & my mother wasssss a Gryffindor & a Muggleborn. SSSSShe wassss an ace at Charmssss & Transsssfiguration & had the sssssmartsssss for Ravenclaw. My father wassss an expert with DADA, the Dark Artsssss & Potionsssss. I wasssss a SSSSSlytherin jussssst like my father & even though I am a SSSSSlytherin I will not ssssshow favoritisssssm. You insssssult sssssomebody & I will feed you to my Basssssilisssssk" hissed Tom.

Last edited by Tom Marvolo Riddle III on Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HP101
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:13 pm

Derrek took a seat.

"So what are we going over today Professor?"
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:17 pm

Tom glared at Derrick. "Raisssse your hand next time. Now, can anyone tell me what a bezoar is & where to find it?" hissed Tom.
Back to top Go down
HP101
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:20 pm

"A bezoar? Where on earth can I find that? I don't even have the slightest clue what a bezoar is other than a plant."

Derrek didn't know what to say. He kept his hand on the table and tried not to look at the Professor with a wierd look.
Back to top Go down
micah
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
micah

PostSubject: Re: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:21 pm

Micah walked in a little late but still hearing the question and taking a seat next to derek. " sorry im late proffesor but a bezoar or enterolith is a sort of calculus or concretion, a stone found in the intestines of mostly ruminant animals, but occurring among others including humans. There are several varieties of bezoar, some of which have inorganic constituents and others organic." Micahn said calmly
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:23 pm

"20 points from Hufflepuff for arriving late & 10 more talking out of turn. However, since you are not the usual bunch of dunderheads, 15 points to Hufflepuff. Now, what is the most most important use of Wolfsbane & what is it used for?" asked Tom.
Back to top Go down
micah
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
micah

PostSubject: Re: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:26 pm

Micah now aware that the teacher didnt hear him raised his hand and began to speak again. "a bezoar or enterolith is a sort of calculus or concretion, a stone found in the intestines of mostly ruminant animals, but occurring among others including humans. There are several varieties of bezoar, some of which have inorganic constituents and others organic."
Back to top Go down
HP101
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:29 pm

Derrek raised his hand.

"I believe Wolfsbane is used for the transformation potion which allows the drinker to turn into another person with the help of other ingridiants. It only helps the drinker look like the person, not sound like them."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:31 pm

"I heard you boy. You lossssssse thossssse 15 pointssssss for talking out of turn. That wasssss very good Mr. Derrick, 10 pointsssss to Hufflepuff" hissed Tom.
Back to top Go down
micah
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
micah

PostSubject: Re: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:37 pm

Micah sighs, this teacher was going to be harder than he had heard he had to do everything right.
Back to top Go down
HP101
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:38 pm

Derrek raised his hand again, "Professor, when do we start making potions? I've really wanted to get into such an area."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:51 pm

"10 points from Hufflepuff for talking out of turn. We are going to make Bruissssssse Healing Passsssssste. The ingredientssssss are up on the board" hissed Tom.

The ingredients are:

9 wormroots

3 crushed Ashwinder eggs

1 drop of phoenix tears

After dropping the crushed Ashwindwer eggs, stir clockwise 9 times & add a counter clockwise stir for every three spins. Then, let it sit for 8 minutes & you will get a brownish paste.
Back to top Go down
HP101
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:57 pm

Before the ingridiants were erased from the board, Derrek wrote them down. Quickly after that, he grabed the nessesary tubes he needed for the potion. Carfully Derrek added the right things and did what Professor had said. As a result of the right mixture, a brown paste began to form.

"Professor, what do we do now that the paste has been formed?"
Back to top Go down
micah
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
micah

PostSubject: Re: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 5:03 pm

Micah walked up and grabbed

9 wormroots

3 crushed Ashwinder eggs

1 drop of phoenix tears

from the shelf. Micah then drops the 3 crushed ashwinder eggs in the pot. Micah then starts to stir correctly. A brown paste shows up.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 5:07 pm

"Now, if it issssss a brownisssssh passsste, let it cool. If it issss anything but brown then it might be dangeroussssss to usssse. Now, time to examine potionssssss" hissed Tom as he started going around, checking everybody's cauldrons.
Back to top Go down
micah
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
micah

PostSubject: Re: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 5:11 pm

Micah gulped he had not known if he done it right.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 5:14 pm

Tom goes up to Micah's cauldron & sees the brown paste. "Good, thissssss issssss work I exxxxxpect from all of you. 15 pointssss to Hufflepuff" said Tom.
Back to top Go down
micah
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
micah

PostSubject: Re: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 5:17 pm

"thank you proffesor." Micah said smiling with joy.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 5:19 pm

"Wipe that ssssmile off your faccccce. I am not here to make you feel happy, I am here to teach you" hissed Tom.
Back to top Go down
micah
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
micah

PostSubject: Re: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 5:21 pm

Micah frowned but was still happy inside.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 5:25 pm

"Now then you little sssssssnotsssssss, I want you to give me a 5 ft. essssssay on the main use of Wolfssssssbane & where it can be found & why it isssss ussssed in pottttionssss. Make then into paragraphsssss, not one liner ssssssentenccccccesssss like the resssssssst of the dunderheadsssssss in thisssss sssssschool" hissed Tom.

Last edited by Tom Marvolo Riddle III on Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
micah
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
micah

PostSubject: Re: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 5:27 pm

Micah starts writing on the papaer.
Back to top Go down
HP101
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:07 pm

Derrek did the same as Micah and started writing about Wolfsbane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Year Potions-Day 1   First Year Potions-Day 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Year Potions-Day 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next