Harry Potter: Revenge of the Son
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: Revenge of the Son

A more serious, mature Harry Potter RPG.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transfiguration: Seventh Year

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

Transfiguration: Seventh Year Empty
PostSubject: Transfiguration: Seventh Year   Transfiguration: Seventh Year EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 5:06 pm

Jaci was stopping desk by desk dropping off a recording notebook, and a sheet of paper onto each desk. When she finished some students were just coming in to the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Middleditch
Unsorted
Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Seventh Year   Transfiguration: Seventh Year EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 6:03 pm

Kyle walked into the classroom watching his teacher finish up her work of putting some materials on the desks. Kyle took a seat near the front of the classroom so he could hear her clearly and learn some good spells. Kyle looked around and did not see anyone yet but he knew a few kids would come soon and join him in the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Seventh Year   Transfiguration: Seventh Year EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 7:05 pm

As a few more students have walked in, the bell finally rang. Jaci went to the front of her desk and looked around the classroom.

"Hello everyone. My name is Professor Alretz and welcome to Transfiguration Class. You all should be very familiar with transfiguration by now being the seventh year class. Now in front of you is a notebook that I gave you. this is for your assignments that I may give you outside of class for you to practice on your own. I will get into that a little later toady. Now in front of you is a quiz to help you think again about transfiguration. Hopefully no one in here fails this quiz because you should all be familiar with everything on there. Your time to start is now. When you're done place the quiz at the front of my desk. Begin."

Jaci sat back down at her seat as she watched the clock of when they began.
Back to top Go down
Middleditch
Unsorted
Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Seventh Year   Transfiguration: Seventh Year EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:00 am

Kyle looked at the quiz and started as the teacher said he could. Man why do I have to take a quiz transfiguration is my worse subject Kyle thought as he kept working on the quiz. Kyle had finished the test and double checked his answer but he stil thought that he would not get them all right. He got out of his seat and went to the proffesor and handed her his quiz. Then took a seat again back where he was and waited to know the results and for class to move on.
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Seventh Year   Transfiguration: Seventh Year EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 6:13 pm

Jaci looked up and took Kyle's quiz. As he sat down, she marked through the right and wrong answers. When the final grade was set, she recorded it and graded the other students quizes. She went through them all, and got up to hand them back. She placed Kyle's paper on the desk with a B- on it. When she was done, Jaci went back to her desk to look at her planner.
Back to top Go down
Middleditch
Unsorted
Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Seventh Year   Transfiguration: Seventh Year EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:01 pm

Kyle was not happy but was not sad for the grade he recieved. He knew he could do better but it was his worse subject so he shrugged it off. Kyle waited for the teacher to continue the class and he laid back in his desk, while he quickly stretched his legs for they were getting sore from sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Seventh Year   Transfiguration: Seventh Year EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:04 pm

After grading all the quizes and recording them, Jaci got up from her seat and went to the front of her desk.

"Nice job everyone. The quizes weren't that bad and no one in here failed. Now the notebook in front of you is only to be used for outside assignments I give to you. What you are going to do is label each page that you are currently usin with a chart that looks something like this."

Jaci points to the board where it says a chart was drawn and written out.

Assignment____Practiced on____Results____Signature

"Ok about once every week kor so, I'm going to give you an assignment where you practice transfiguration on someone else, a fixed object, a willing animal, or yourself. Now I'm warning you, DO NOT practice transfiguration on someone else if they are not willing. I will know if you do. That is why you can also practice on yourself. The Practiced on part is where you put the name of the item, person, or animal you practiced with. The Results part is for you to put down what the result of that transfiguration is. Write down what you transfigured the object to be and how the result turned out. If there are any sort of flaws, write that down too. And finally the Signature is where your selected person signs their name that they were practicing with you. If it's an object of an animal that doesn't write, leave it blank. Are there any questions before I give the assignment?"
Back to top Go down
Middleditch
Unsorted
Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Seventh Year   Transfiguration: Seventh Year EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 7:13 pm

Kyle listened to the teacher and knew it was a lot to take in so he wrote it all down. When the teacher asked for any questions Kyle sat their and waited for her to continue with what he had to do.
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Seventh Year   Transfiguration: Seventh Year EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 8:39 pm

"Ok so your first assignment fo today is to transfigure one fixed object, one animal, and one human. If no one will volunteer for the human transfiguration, then do it on yourself with a mirror. If you can't get an animal, substitue it with another fixed object or human. Just tell me before you hand in your notebooks for me to check. Be creative with your work. If you have any questions or concerns, please see me before you leave."

Jaci looked up at the clock seeing there's only five minutes loft of class.

"You may talk now, but don't start the assignment."

jaci went back to her desk. Having nothing to do, she read her book.
Back to top Go down
Middleditch
Unsorted
Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Seventh Year   Transfiguration: Seventh Year EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 8:43 pm

Kyle understood his task and stayed in his seat waiting for class to be dismissed. When it was he left the classroom and got ready to start his assignment so he could get it over with.
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Seventh Year   Transfiguration: Seventh Year EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:00 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaci sat at her desk going through her papers and readying her spell journal as she waits for her next class to come in. She started to clear her desk to leave room for her students to leave their notebooks for her to grade.
Back to top Go down
Middleditch
Unsorted
Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Seventh Year   Transfiguration: Seventh Year EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:55 am

Kyle walked into class all ready to start and looked at his notebook to double check he did everything he needed for his assignment:

Assignment: #1 Practiced on: Rat Results: tried to turn the rat into a cup and it worked except that it was furry.

Assignment: #1 Practiced on: Myself Results: I fully transfigurated myself into a dog

Assignment: #1 Practiced on: Towel Results: I fully transfigurated it into a dove

Kyle thougt the assignment looked fine so he set it down on the teachers desk and walked over to where he had sat the day before. As Kyle took his seat he wondered what they were going to do today.
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Seventh Year   Transfiguration: Seventh Year EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:21 pm

Jaci sees Kyle placing his notebook on her desk. As a little more time went by, some students have put their notebooks down on top of his. When the bell rang, Jaci took attendence, then placed the notebooks on the floor so she could have room on her desk.

"Ok everyone. From what I can tell, it looks like everyonhe turned in their notebooks, so I'll grade them tonight and hand them in to you tomorrow at the beggining of class. We are going to start your next assignment now. What I want you to do is write a two paragraph essay. You should have a min. of 10 sentences when you are done. Now in your first paragraph I want you to write about your best part of the assignment from last night. Then on the second paragraph, I want you to write about the worst part of last nights assignment. Tell me why on each of them too. It is due by the end of class. So you may begin now."

Jaci went back to her desk and started grading the notebooks.
Back to top Go down
Moonseeker
Unsorted
Unsorted
Moonseeker

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Seventh Year   Transfiguration: Seventh Year EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:11 pm

Katherine stepped into the room, hugging her books to her chest. "Hi." she curtsied to her teacher and walked over to her desk, trying to look for a clock.
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Seventh Year   Transfiguration: Seventh Year EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:22 pm

Jaci looked up to see one of her students just walking in. She took out her attendence book to find her 7th year class.

"Do you have a slip from a teacher, or a reason why you're late?"
Back to top Go down
Middleditch
Unsorted
Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Seventh Year   Transfiguration: Seventh Year EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:25 pm

Kyle grabbed out a piece of paper and a pencil to work on his assignment. He then saw soon after that their was a girl who came in late from Griffendor. Not have seen her before Kyle was a little surprised. Then he started to do his assignment:

There was two things that were very good about the assignment last night. The first thing was I was able to transfigure myself with out anything going wrong. The second thing is that I had another transfiguration go good. The reason why these things are good is that I have had myself transfigured back wrong. Lastly that I am not the great at transfiguration so just one of them going well was a plus.

The worse thing about my assignment is that one of my transfigurations did not work perfectly. It went bad by the rat did not fully turn into a cup. It was still furry like it was still a rat even though it was in the shape of a cup. It is not that bad though because normally more then just that goes wrong. Lastly this assignment went a lot better then I expected it would have gone.

Kyle then put down his pencil and waited for the teacher to collect them or for class to end so he could hand the assignment in.
Back to top Go down
Moonseeker
Unsorted
Unsorted
Moonseeker

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Seventh Year   Transfiguration: Seventh Year EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 4:37 pm

Oh....crap.

She couldn't tell her she had been hunting last night...

"Um...I...was...hu-" she gulped, "Hunting l-last n-night, m-m-miss." she took sharp, nervous breaths and waited for the answer of her teacher.
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Seventh Year   Transfiguration: Seventh Year EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 5:54 pm

Jaci looked up at her with curious eyes. She lets out a sigh and started writing 'tardy' in her attendence. Her face and voice became more serious.

"I'm letting you off with a warning now. The next time you're late it's a detention."

Jaci looked through her attendence sheet again seeing she hasn't been to her first few classes.

"Since you weren't here for the first few days see me after class so I can give you details on what you missed and everything. Ok?"
Back to top Go down
Rayven
Slytherin
Slytherin
Rayven

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Seventh Year   Transfiguration: Seventh Year EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:20 pm

Rayven walked silently into the room glancing around at the people already there. She walked over to the table where she usually sat and started taking her books out of her bag. She didn't know what she was supposed to do, but she would go talk to the Professor as soon as she was free.

*I hope Transfigurations is better this year.* She thought to herself as she inconspicuously glanced around again.
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Seventh Year   Transfiguration: Seventh Year EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:32 pm

Jaci looked up at another student that just walked in late. She was starting to get a frustrated face on her, but she relaxed herself before talking to the girl in a serious tone.

"You're late....*looks at attendence book for name*.... Rayven. This will be a warning, next time it's a detention, unless you have a note or a good excuse why you're late, then I'll look it over."
Back to top Go down
Rayven
Slytherin
Slytherin
Rayven

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Seventh Year   Transfiguration: Seventh Year EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:10 pm

Rayven glanced the teacher over quickly, noticing that she was starting to get frustrated. She looked the teacher in the eye, staring at her with her cold glance as she removed the note from the headmaster from her robe pocket. She handed the note to the professor without breaking her stare.

"I've got a note from the Headmaster, Professor." she said in her cold voice.
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Seventh Year   Transfiguration: Seventh Year EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:38 pm

Jaci looked over the note and nodded at her to sit back down. She wrote down 'excused' by her name instead of 'tardy'. She looked up at Rayven, her face more calmer now. Her tone was more relaxed than serious or frustrated.

"My apologies for being serious like that. Now when you get the chance, see me after class so you could catch up with my assignments ok?"
Back to top Go down
Rayven
Slytherin
Slytherin
Rayven

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Seventh Year   Transfiguration: Seventh Year EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:47 pm

Rayven nodded her head absently as she sat down in her seat.
"No problem, Ma'am." she said softly. She glanced around again and noticed that all of the other students in the class were working hard on something.
"Do we have an assignment to be working on, Professor?' she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Seventh Year   Transfiguration: Seventh Year EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:51 pm

Jaci looked still looked down at the papers. She looked up at the clock where time was running out of class. She took her attention back at Rayven.

"Uh yes. They are making a two paragraph essay on the hardest, and easiest part of last nights assignment. I'll explain more after class and you can hand it in tomorrow during class ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Seventh Year   Transfiguration: Seventh Year Empty

Back to top Go down

Transfiguration: Seventh Year
Page 1 of 1