Harry Potter: Revenge of the Son
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: Revenge of the Son

A more serious, mature Harry Potter RPG.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transfiguration: First Year

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

Transfiguration: First Year Empty
PostSubject: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:35 pm

Jaci sits at her desk while waiting for her students to come in. She looks through her planner and reads her spells journal as she awaits.
Back to top Go down
micah
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
micah

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:36 pm

Micah walks in smiling and sits in his seat at the front of the row.
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:40 pm

Jaci looks up from her seat to see who came in. Then she looks up at the clock where the bell was about ready to ring.
Back to top Go down
micah
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
micah

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:48 pm

Micah smiles waiting for class to start she though this teacher would be nicer
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:55 pm

The last of the students came in and the bell rang. Jaci got up from her seat and went to the front of it, looking around aat the students.

"Hello class. My name is Professor Alretz, and welcome to Transfiguration Class. I want to begin your first assignment now on everyone writing a paragrah on what transfiguration is to you. Try to give me a min. of 6 sentences and don't feel dumb if you have no idea what it is. So you may begin now, and it will be due by the end of class. Begin."
Back to top Go down
micah
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
micah

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:00 pm

Micah begins to write.

Transfiguration is magic which changes one object into another. It is possible to change inanimate objects into animate ones and vice versa. Some Transfiguration spells alter a part of something, such as changing a person's ears from normal into rabbit ears. Transfiguration spells were cast in ancient times as well. Circe, a witch who lived in the Greek island of Aeaea, was famous for turning lost sailors into pigs. The opposite of Transfiguration is Untransfiguration, which would be returning something to its proper form.
Micah then hands her the paper.
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:05 pm

Jaci reads Micah's paragraph, going through it carefully for any mistakes. She took out her pen and wrote A+ on the page.

"Very informative Micah."

She gives his paper back as other students came up to get theirs looked at.
Back to top Go down
micah
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
micah

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:07 pm

Micah took his paper back from the teacher. "thanks proffesor." Micah said sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:11 pm

Time was going by as one by one, papers were being graded. After a few more grades Jaci looked up to the class.

"Once you are done, find something to do. However there is no talking or passing notes. You have a few minutes left of class now, so those of you who haven't finished, try to finish and get up here for a grade."

Jaci goes back to grading papers.
Back to top Go down
micah
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
micah

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:13 pm

Micah starts studying and practicing spells. For the last minute he talks to his freinds.
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:23 pm

The rest of the students were receiving their papers as the bell rang. Jaci got up from her seat and smiles at her class.

"Ok, good work everyone. You are dismissed, and if you weren't finished, please come up to my desk to let me know and I'll let you finish it for tomorrow. It must be on my desk by the beggining of class. See everyone tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
micah
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
micah

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 5:59 pm

Micah smiled he actually liked this class. Micah then got up and left the class.
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:57 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaci was writing something on the board for her class. She sat back down at her seat and read through some papers.
Back to top Go down
HP101
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:43 pm

"Hey Professer Potteeerrrrrrrrr you're not him." Derrek was shocked to see that someone else was in his place.
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:46 pm

Jaci looked up at the student as she went through her papers.

"No I'm not Professor Potter. He's teaching in a different class now. My name is Professor Alretz."
Back to top Go down
HP101
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:51 pm

"Oh. I thought for a second I was in the wrong room. I'm sorry about that. It wasn't meant to come out like that."

Derrek sat up front and took out his wand. An apple sat in his bag and placed it on table when Professor Alretz wasn't looking.

"Wingardium Leviousa" He wispered. The apple didn't go far. It rolled onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:54 pm

"it's alright."

Jaci was still looking through her spell journal when she heard some whispering and a thud. She didn't look up.

"Please don't practice spells in here unless you have my permission."
Back to top Go down
HP101
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:57 pm

"Sorry. I wasn't trying to practice. It was suposed to be for you but I wanted to levitate it instead of having to get up and place it on your desk."

Derrek started thinking, "Nice going retard. You just got in trouble with a new teacher by trying to impress her just a little. One more crack like that and..."
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:00 pm

Jaci got up from her desk as the bell was about to begin.

"Well consider that a warning that time ok?"

Jaci held out her hand in front of herself, and the apple was picked up from the ground right into her hand.

"Thank you anyways."

Jaci places the apple on her desk and went behind her desk as the bell rang.
Back to top Go down
HP101
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:03 pm

"Ok."

Derrek began thinking again. "Well she let that slide. Maybe she's not that bad of a person/teacher after all. But still one more crack like that and you're gonna...."

He waits paitently for Professor Alretz's words.
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:06 pm

Jaci went through the attendents looking up and down at the students. Then she went through the small stack of papers from yesterday's assignment grading through and handing them back.

"Derrek, did you ever write that paragraph I assigned yesterday?"
Back to top Go down
micah
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
micah

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:23 pm

Micah walks in calss and sits down. "im sorry im late proffesor."
Back to top Go down
HP101
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:24 pm

"And what essay would that be Professor?"
Back to top Go down
Jaci Alretz
Hogwarts Faculty
Hogwarts Faculty
Jaci Alretz

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:30 pm

Jaci kept her attention first on Derrek.

"Yeaterday we wrote a paragrah on what you think transfiguration is. There had to be a minumine of 6 sentences. If you haven't done it, go ahead and get started. Turn it into me as soon as you can then."

Jaci glared over at Micah. She sat down at her desk with the attendents in front of her.

"And why were you late Micah?"
Back to top Go down
HP101
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:37 pm

"Here's the essay Professor.Transfiguration is a type of spell or charm that can change any human or object into something else. The user can use a spell or potion, either way it works. If the human or object is transformed, it stays in that state for a certain amount of time until it is turned back into its original state. With transfiguration, anything that object the spell is casted on and litteraly turn into just about anything."

Derrek got up and gave the Professor the essay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: First Year   Transfiguration: First Year Empty

Back to top Go down

Transfiguration: First Year
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next